We are pleased to announce the new Grindex Softstarter. The new soft starter, a breakthrough from Grindex, enables the smooth acceleration of the motor and protects your pump.
The supply voltage to the motor gradually ramps up during start and thereby reduces current, mechanical stress, equipment wear and thus the number of unplanned service stops. This generates a lower start current than with a direct-on-line start and reduces load on supply mains, perfect for Grindex drainage pumps!
These Starters Standard factory settings for typical pump applications and adjustable settings for special pump applications. Don’t forget, all Grindex Pumps come with the following as standard:
- Phaseguard – ensures that the pump will not operate if one phase is lost from supply main during startup.
- Rotasence – ensures correct motor rotation. This means that the pump always delivers full capacity without overload.
- Reduced mechanical stress on pump and pump system lead to lower maintence cost.
- Temperature Guard protects the pump from overheating.
- Easy to install, “Plug and play“.
- Built in overload protection.
- Robust construction.
- No moving parts.
For more information, contact our technical sales team on 0800 054 62 69