Pump Service Engineer
Are you an experienced Pump Service Engineer or Plant/Marine Mechanic looking for a new opportunity to work in an exciting business?
Established in 1996, Euroflo Fluid Handling has become a leading provider of electric, diesel & hydraulic submersible pumps and pumping equipment for sale, hire & repair in the UK and Ireland. Our pumps are suitable for all water, sewage and dredging applications. If you want to work with an interesting variety of pumps and applications where no two days are the same, then this could be a great role for you.
For the right candidates, there are development and career opportunities as our business continues to implement its ambitious long term growth strategy. Our work will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your experience.
As a Pump Service Engineer your repsonsibilities will include:
- Repairing, servicing, fault-finding, and installing electric submersible pumps.
- Repairing, fault-finding, and servicing vacuum assisted diesel pumps along with electric driven self-priming surface pumps, control panels, and all associated ancillaries on site or in-house.
- Form part of the company’s 24/7 “on call” service rota, for the provision of emergency equipment deployment and repair.
- Perform all tasks in a professional and timely manner according to the targets set by your supervisor.
- Deliver high standard of work according to company’s compliance and quality requirements and ensure that customer satisfaction is always maintained.
It is important that you have the following skills and experience for the role:
- 3 years’ experience working as a pump service engineer or similar.
- Proven electro-mechanical skillset.
- Qualifications in a mechanical discipline.
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments.
- Good electrical understanding/electrical qualifications.
- Qualified to work safely with three-phase mains or generated electrical power systems both on site, and in a workshop environment.
- Possess a full, current driving license and preferably a site safety pass.
You’ll be a great fit for our team if you:
- Have a positive can-do attitude and great work ethic.
- Enjoy learning new things and improving.
- Take pride in your work and are passionate.
- Enjoy anticipating problems and solving them
- Comfortable working within fast-paced pressurised environment.
- £28k-34k year (Dependant on experience and skill level)
- Hours 8am-5pm
- Company Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime and call out working
- On target company bonuses
- Training provided on all aspects of range and repair procedures
- Company Van
You can read more about the requirements for this positions by downloading the document here.
To apply for this position, please download the application form, fill it out and send it to Sally Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with you